Information collection, use & sharing
Why do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you for two reasons:
- Finding financial products for you: To analyze your preferences/needs to contact you with financial and banking entities to apply for loans, credit cards or any other financial products that you may request through our website and to send mails regarding the financing sector and news. In CS, we do not make any automated decisions based on the date you provide. We only use the data to contact you with third parties that meet the requirements of your financial situation.
- Mailing: To the sending of Newsletter from CS about the current campaigns of our partners, the launch of new financial products, and others.
In the specific case that CS would use your data for other purposes besides the ones mentioned, CS will previously inform you about its details and we will provide you any additional relevant information in accordance with the applicable legislation. CS will also ask for you consent to justify a legitimate treatment of your information if it is necessary.
How long do we keep your data?
Motivated by the previously detailed purposes that include the periodic sending of information, we will retain your personal data until you expressly express your willingness to cease to be part of the CS database. This process requires the user to send an email to the address of contact indicated above or to the address indicated in each of the communications that may be sent to you, according to the purpose related to the sending of commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
According to its purpose, the legitimacy for the treatment of your data is:
- Finding financial products for you → Execution of the agreement derived from your registration on our website
- Mailing → Your consent
In any case, the service provision does not include you giving us your consent for other purposes.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
According to the purposes explained in the previous lines, your data will be communicated to banking and/or financial entities that meet the needs and/or preferences, so they can contact you and offer you the possibility of requesting loans or other products financial with them.
Additionally, Credit Season will facilitate to access your personal data to those in charge of processing it for the provision of the services through a formal contract that legitimizes access from these entities to the data. This process will go in accordance with the provisions of the applicable European legislation on data protection. This way, CS contracts virtual infrastructure according to a “cloud computing” model through AWS, INC; whose servers are located in the territory of the European Union.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You have the right to request confirmation if CS is treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
- You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, request its deletion when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or other reasons.
- In specific circumstances, you can request to limit the treatment of your data in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can reject the processing of your data. CS will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided us for common use and mechanical reading in a structured format. Also, you have the right to transmit it to another person in charge of treatment without us opposing it. In that sense, you can request that we directly transmit, if it is technically possible, your personal data to the person in charge of treatment that you indicate in your communication.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for any specific purpose granted at the time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to exercise your rights by sending a request to Credit Season, via email email@example.com
- The content of your request should include :
- Full name
- Copy of your ID or passport; and, if necessary, copy of the ID or passport of the person that represents you as well as the document that accredits the representation
- Details of your petition
- Your address for any further notifications
- The date and your signature
- For additional information about your rights, you can visit this website.
- If you consider that the treatment of your data violates the applicable regulation or you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the Estonian Data Protection Agency:
Do Not Track Disclosure
Credit Season does not adapt or respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other similar signals whereby a visitor to a website requests that it disables collection of information about the visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites.